For any questions about this position, feel free to call or text us at 414-465-2252. Thank you for your interest!
Physical Therapist – Full-time or Part-Time
We’re hiring a Physical Therapist for an Outpatient Orthopedic Clinic in Annapolis, MD. This is a staff-level role, with full-time and part-time options available. There is a Clinic Manager role also available, full-time availability is required for the clinic manager role. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic outpatient orthopedic setting, treating patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility.
Our clinic is committed to providing the highest quality patient care, and we are seeking a Physical Therapist who is a team player, with a passion for building relationships with patients, staff, and the community. We support and mentor new grad Physical Therapists, and prior experience is not required.
Full-time Physical Therapists at our clinic are expected to see 55 patients per week, and part-time candidates with 20 hours of availability per week will also be considered.
Clinic Managers will perform a mix of managerial responsibilities and will provide direct patient care.
If you're eligible for MD state licensure as a Physical Therapist or are graduating from a related university program, we invite you to join our winning team.
414-465-2252 (call or text)
- Eligible for Maryland licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Be a team player. Build relationships with patients, staff, and the community.
- New Grad Physical Therapists will be supported and mentored
- Full-time preferred. Part-time candidates with 20 hours of availability will also be considered.
- 1 year of prior experience as a Physical Therapist is required for the Clinic Manager role.