The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for our full-time, school-based positions in Maryland! $1,000 Sign-on bonus!*select locations
Pay range $45-$47/hour!
At The Stepping Stones Group, we are committed to transforming lives and making a difference for students across the nation through teletherapy. Our team-oriented work environment fosters collaboration and support, allowing you to thrive in your role.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) required
- CCCs: Current ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency
- School-Based Services, Including IEPs, and Case Management: At least 1 year of onsite experience
- Current state license as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and willing to obtain additional ones as needed
- Ability to work during school hours based upon the time zone the district is in
- 100% remote position providing services via teletherapy
- Full-time hours from day 1 - No need to build a caseload!
- School based position- Enjoy your summers off!
- Access to a HIPAA/FERPA compliant platform to deliver educationally based services
- Access to resourcesto utilize during your sessions
- Position stability and career advancement opportunities
- Nation-wide opportunities- pick the time zone that works best for you
- Cross-licensing reimbursement and assistance!
- Health & Dental benefits, Life, and Disability insurance is available to all full-time employees
- 401(k) and more!
- Online resources, ASHA approved webinars, therapy ideas and free CEUs
- Clinical support
- Professional development allowance & wellness stipend
- Referral bonuses for every new hire!
- Collaborate with school psychologists across the country
Great services start with great people, come join our team today!