Star of California is hiring immediately for Full-Time Occupational Therapists in Antelope Valley and the surrounding areas where you can provide state of the art services to children with autism that help us in Transforming Lives Together!
Pay: $50.00 - $65.00 per hour
Earn $250+ per Behavioral or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- Degree from an accredited occupational therapy program (Masters or Doctorate preferred)
- Certification from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- A minimum of 18 months of experience with the birth to three population preferred
- Confidence working with a variety of disorders, including those with autism and developmental disabilities or related disorders
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel to scheduled client homes and schools in assigned region
- Bilingual Spanish a plus!
- Full-time Occupational Therapists (OTs) qualify for Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and sick pay
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits 401k Retirement Plan
- Drive time and mileage reimbursement traveling between client visits
- Conduct occupational therapy assessments using a variety of standardized instruments and appropriate informal measures
- Interpret results of assessments and design ethical and effective treatment programs for clients in line with educational, clinical or medical necessity
- Collaborate with families and other stakeholders to assure successful growth and goal achievement
- Interest in developing expertise in specialized areas of interest including feeding certification
About The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families first-class pediatric services.