We are seeking a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist
Up to 40 hours weekly at our Dubuque, Iowa clinics.
Unified Therapy Services has two pediatric-focused outpatient clinics in Dubuque, Iowa offering physical, occupational, and speech language therapy services. We believe in a collaborative approach, working together to address each patient’s individual needs. Unified Therapy Services is proudly therapist owned and operated since our establishment in 2006; we are a growing company with opportunities for advancement. We love giving back to our community through free community screenings, charitable donations, and participating in special community events.
Speech-Language Pathologist Job Description:
- Evaluates and treats speech therapy patients under physician’s orders.
- Completes necessary documentation including evaluations, progress notes, and discharge notes in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with other members of the rehabilitation team.
- Trains individuals in skills and techniques required for participation in activities of daily living and evaluates individual’s functional progress.
- Encourages positive relationships among the health care team, patient, and family.
- This position will primarily provide services to pediatric patients with occasional opportunity for adult care.
Speech-Language Pathologist Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus: $1,500!
- Paid Onboarding and Mentoring Program
- Continuing Education Package
- Productivity Bonuses
- Team Building Events
- And much more!
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm and Friday 8am-2pm
- Dubuque, Iowa is located along the Mississippi River, which offers prime opportunities for boating, kayaking, and fishing, as well as a beautiful riverwalk. Dubuque offers affordable living with a wide variety of entertainment, unique restaurants, hiking/ biking trails, and a ski resort.