Minimum 1+ years occupational therapy experience required.
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team. The OT will provide therapy services to students with disabilities in a school setting.
- NC Licensed OT
- Will consider a COTA to be paired with an OT
- Start/End Dates: ASAP EOSY
- Full Time
- Grades: Varies
- Caseload: TBD
- Duties:OT services for student on caseloads
- ***ON-SITE ONLY***
- Evaluate students' abilities and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide therapy sessions in a school-based setting
- Work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other school professionals
- Provide guidance to teachers and staff on strategies for supporting students with disabilities
- Monitor students' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of services provided
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- ActiveOT License
- Previous experience working with children in a school-based setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of children and have the required qualifications, please call Victoria Pope at 678-710-7674.