Minimum 1+ years Behavior Specialist experience required.
We are actively partnering with a local school district in Kent, WA to hire on an experienced Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to work fully 1:1 onsite (30-37.5hours per week) with an assigned K-12th grade student for the remainder of the 23/24 school year.
The hired RBT will be expected to accompany this student to and from school.
The hired RBT must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology
- Active and valid BACB RBT Certification/licensure
- Previous experience with behavior needs, especially around Autism spectrum
- SBT training (preferred)
- Normal school hours, M-F
- Fulltime 30-37.5 hours per week guaranteed, no overtime
- Exact schedule will depend on assigned school/student
- Medical/dental/vision insurance options
- Competitive weekly pay
- Access to a nationwide team of licensed advisory support team members
To schedule your phone interview for this 2023-2024 contract position in Kent, WA - pleaseapply today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).