Minimum 1+ years school psychologist experience required.
Contract Assignment for LicensedSchool Psychologistfor TXSchools.
Blazer Jobsis helping a neighboring district to find a Psych for this immediate school year.
This is a full school year contract position.
- Mild - Moderate Disabilities
- K-12th Grade
- Must be comfortable completing Evaluations, re-evaluations, attending IEP meetings and light counseling
Prior schools experience is required, and this Psychmust be willing to commute onsite. The district is very supportive and there is a lot of communication within the Special Education Staff.
Top Benefits or Perks:
- Full Medical Benefits
- TOP Hourly Pay
- Active work environment
- Responsive Recruiter
- Advisory Team to help throughout the School Year
**Must have active TXLicense in School Psychology**
- Caseload: varies this is there EDP program - all students have an IEP school current enrollment is 77+
- Duties: Re-existing Data / Testing/ Group Counseling/ etc.
- Must have Psych License/certifications in TX
If you are interested please apply below or click "Work with Rin!"
Work with Rin
You can also apply by clicking below.
~I look forward to working with you soon