Don't Be Recruited. Be Hand-Selected.
Finding the right opportunities for your healthcare career is a big challenge. That’s where Covelo Group comes in. Our team of experienced recruiters connects qualified healthcare professionals with in-demand jobs at schools and top hospitals and clinics nationwide. At Covelo, you’re not just another application—you’re the hand-picked choice for jobs that advance your career. And we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
Behavioral Health and Therapy
Covelo Group's Educational Services division is expanding rapidly. If you're interested in building one-on-one relationships with students and providing long-term care to help them learn in a supportive environment, we want to hear from you!
The school-based behavior health and therapy positions we have ongoing openings for include:
- Behavior Technicians
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Registered Behavior Technicians
- School Psychologists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Speech Language Pathology Assistants
Working with Covelo Group
In addition to 24/7 on-call access to our supportive recruitment team, Covelo Group provides the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly compensation, paid weekly
- Health benefits eligibility after 30 days of employment (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
Have questions? Not seeing a position that fits your needs? Contact us directly or send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll provide answers and work with you to find a position that aligns with your career goals.
It Pays to have Friends
Know somebody who may be interested in one of our open positions? Send them our way! We’ll pay you a referral bonus after your referral is hired and works the required hours with Covelo Group. Visit our website for full referral program terms and details: Refer-a-Friend Program
Bonus Amounts By Position (as of September '23):
- $750: Registered Nurse (RN), Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
- $500: OR Tech, Radiologic Tech, Pharmacist, Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA), Special Education Teacher (SPED Teacher)
- $400: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- $250: Medical Assistant (MA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Behavior Technician (BT), Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Para Educator (Para), Instructional Aide (IA)
Thank you for your interest in Covelo Group! We look forward to getting to know you and helping you achieve your therapy career goals.
-The Covelo Group Team