For any questions about this position, feel free to call or text us at 414-465-2252. Thank you for your interest!
Physical Therapist – Full-time or Part-Time
Outpatient Orthopedic Clinic
Pivot Physical Therapy
2219 Bel Pre Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20906
The Aspen Hill location
Pivot Physical Therapy is now hiring a full-time Physical Therapist for a staff-level role at one of their outpatient clinic locations in Silver Spring, MD. This is a Monday through Friday position. No weekends. No holidays. Full-time preferred. Part-time candidates with 20 hours of availability and the ability to work until 7 pm 2 nights per week will also be considered.
The Physical Therapist hired will work in a dynamic outpatient orthopedic setting and treat patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility.
Caseload & Productivity:
Within this position, you will see a general orthopedics caseload. All ages.
Full-time PTs at Pivot Physical Therapy are expected to see 55 patients per week.
Bring your passion and specialty to join the winning team!
- Generous Continuing Education Allowance with additional educational PTO days.
- Growth opportunities at 900+ locations across the country.
- Council for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Programs for Mental Health support and Well-being.
- Leadership programs and certification reimbursement.
- Eligible for Maryland state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Be a team player. Build relationships with patients, staff, and the community.
- New Grad Physical Therapists will be supported and mentored.
- Prior experience is not required.
- Full-time preferred. Part-time candidates with 20 hours of availability and the ability to work until 7 pm 2 nights per week will also be considered.
414-465-2252(call or text)
About Pivot Physical Therapy:
Pivot Physical Therapy is the premier provider of physical, occupational, speech and sports medicine services with over 250 locations throughout the East Coast. Its staff is comprised of the region’s most reputable clinicians dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care. Utilizing evidence-based practice and ongoing clinical successes, Pivot Physical Therapy is a preferred provider to top physicians.