For any questions about this position, feel free to call or text us at 414-465-2252. Thank you for your interest!
Physical Therapist – Full-time or Part-time
Pivot Physical Therapy
1310 Middleford Rd #101
Seaford, DE 19973
This position includes a sign-on bonus.
Athletico Physical Therapy is now hiring a full-time Physical Therapist at their clinic located in Seaford, DE. No prior experience is required. New grads will be considered. Please see below for additional information or call / text: 414-939-5870. Full-time is preferred. Part-time candidates with 20 hours of availability and the ability to work until 7 pm 2 evenings per week will also be considered.
The Physical Therapist hired will work in a dynamic outpatient orthopedic setting to treat patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility. Bring your passion and specialty to join the winning team!
The Seaford facility allows for multiple skilled providers to treat patients of all needs and ages. Whether pre-op, post-op, sports, motor vehicle, or work comp related.
Caseload & Productivity:
Within this position, you will see a general orthopedics caseload. All ages.
Full-time PTs at Pivot Physical Therapy are expected to see 55 patients per week.
Bring your passion and specialty to join the winning team!
- Generous Continuing Education Allowance with additional educational PTO days.
- Growth opportunities at 900+ locations across the country.
- Council for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Programs for Mental Health support and Well-being.
- Leadership programs and certification reimbursement.
414-465-2252 (call or text)
- Eligible for Delaware state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Be a team player. Build relationships with patients, staff, and the community.
- Open to all experience levels, including new grad PTs.
- Full-time preferred. Part-time candidates with 20 hours of availability and the ability to work until 7 pm 2 evenings per week will also be considered.
About Pivot Physical Therapy:
Pivot Physical Therapy is the premier provider of physical, occupational, speech and sports medicine services with over 250 locations throughout the East Coast. Its staff is comprised of the region’s most reputable clinicians dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care. Utilizing evidence-based practice and ongoing clinical successes, Pivot Physical Therapy is a preferred provider to top physicians.