For any questions about this position, feel free to call or text us at 414-465-2252. Thank you for your interest!
Physical Therapist/Clinic Manager – Full-time or Part-time
Pivot Physical Therapy
5078 Williamsport Pike STE I
Martinsburg, WV 25404
Pivot Physical Therapy is now hiring a full-time Physical Therapist/Clinic Manager at their clinic location in Martinsburg, WV. 1 year of prior experience as a Physical Therapist is required for the Clinic Manager role. New grad PTs will be considered for the staff-level role. Please see below for additional information or call / text: 414-939-5870. Full-time preferred. Part-time candidates with 20 hours of availability and the ability to work until 7 pm 2 evenings per week will also be considered for the staff-level position. The clinic manager position is a full-time role, 40 hours per week are available, and candidates with 32+ hours of availability will be considered.
The Physical Therapist hired will work in a dynamic outpatient orthopedic setting to treat patients of all ages with health-related conditions to reduce pain and improve or restore mobility. Bring your passion and specialty to join the winning team!
Clinic Managers will perform a mix of managerial responsibilities and will provide direct patient care.
The Martinsburg facility allows for multiple skilled providers to treat patients of all needs and ages. Whether pre-op, post-op, sports, motor vehicle, or work comp related. Both staff-level and clinic-manager candidates will be considered.
- Generous Continuing Education Allowance with additional educational PTO days.
- Growth opportunities at 900+ locations across the country.
- Council for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Programs for Mental Health support and Well-being.
- Leadership programs and certification reimbursement.
414-465-2252 (call or text)
- Eligible for West Virginia state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Be a team player. Build relationships with patients, staff, and the community.
- 1 year of prior experience as a Physical Therapist is required for the Clinic Manager role.
- New grad PTs will be considered for the staff-level position.
- Full-time preferred. Part-time candidates with 20 hours of availability and the ability to work until 7 pm 2 evenings per week will also be considered for the staff-level role.
- The clinic manager position is a full-time role, 40 hours per week are available, candidates with 32+ hours of availability will be considered.
About Pivot Physical Therapy:
Pivot Physical Therapy is the premier provider of physical, occupational, speech and sports medicine services with over 250 locations throughout the East Coast. Its staff is comprised of the region’s most reputable clinicians dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care. Utilizing evidence-based practice and ongoing clinical successes, Pivot Physical Therapy is a preferred provider to top physicians.